sassaroon asked: Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favorite followers!
I just now saw this because I am terrible at some things in life, BUT WHO CARES LETS SHARE WEIRD STUFF ABOUT OURSELVES :D :D :D
1. I want to go back and visit Prague so badly that I can feel it in my bones. I fell so swiftly in love in the two days that I spent walking up and down the Charles Bridge and throughout the city streets and trying to memorize its heartbeat and I’m just pretty certain that it’ll always feel a little bit like home.
2. I’ve never worn a watch, and never wish to.
3. When i was a kid, we used to visit my aunts and uncles in Wisconsin during summer breaks. A bunch of us cousins used to grab our sleeping bags (mine was The Little Mermaid, natch) and pile onto the gigantic trampoline that lived in my Aunt Pat’s front yard. We’d all huddle up and watch the skies and wish on shooting stars and finally fall asleep under constellations and clouds and cheshire cat moons and then Pat would wake us up early to help milk the cows and feed the pigs, and those will forever be some of my very favorite memories.
4. None of my pillow cases match.
5. I’m a sympathetic crier. Like, even when I am legitimately not even the smallest bit sad, if i see someone’s tears a-rollin’ I get all twitchy and antsy and my throat gets dry and creaky and it took me a few years to really get comfortable with that part of myself. IF YOU ARE CRYING I WILL CRY WITH YOU SO TRY TO COOL YOUR JETS BECAUSE I DON’T ALWAYS HAVE ON WATERPROOF MASCARA YA DIG