10 things about me ‘meme’ //
TAG, YOU’RE IT! Here are the guidelines: 1) Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. 2) You have to choose and tag ten people, as well. 3) Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
(i ain’t doing that, if you guys see yourselves tagged on this then awesome.)
1. I love going to movies by myself. And I hate being late- if I miss the previews, I will be an unhappy fucking camper.
2. I’m half Irish and half Jamaican, which is just the fucking coolest, lbr.
3. I love to cook. Give me a
bottle glass of wine and a fridge full of weird stuff and I’ll Iron Chef that bitch somethin’ fierce.
4. I was 5’11” by the eighth grade.
5. I hate being without my iPod. Even if I’m not able to use it, I still like knowing it’s on my person, able to be used should I desperately need it.
6. I’ve had my hair basically every color, but I’ll always love being a soulless ginger the most.
7. When I’m in a shit mood, I prefer to be left alone. I’m a big girl and I’ll get over it, but if you Nosy Parker all up in my business, I’ll probably say something hateful that’s definitely true but you almost certainly aren’t prepared to hear.
8. My ex Jordan introduced me to The National, and every time I listen to ‘Slow Show’ my heart breaks just a little bit more. It’s been three years, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get over that clusterfuck of a break-up.
9. I own my house and my car, and every morning when I wake up I remind myself how fucking great it feels to be self-reliant. It was a tough journey, but that just makes it better.
10. I’m flawed, imperfect, independent to a fault and stubborn as a fucking mule, and I love myself. Call it arrogance- I honestly don’t give a shit. I’m happy.